Re: OA, DCMI, FOAF; Oh My!

Hi Tim,

If you could explain your requirements and/or use cases in a little
more detail, we may be in a better position to help.  Dublin Core and
FOAF are definitely mainstays of semantic markup, but serve in a very
different capacity to Open Annotation.  DC and FOAF describe
resources, whereas OA is primarily concerned with the relationships
between resources.

Thanks!

Rob