Re: Literals as Body

The specification describes oa:hasBody as a "Relationship" rather than
a "Property".

OWL-wise this translates to Object Property (to a resource) and
Datatype Property (to a literal).

So my short answer is no, oa:hasBody must go to a resource, not a literal.

I think I have raised earlier that the RDFS definition should
clarifier this with light use of OWL.

http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/#Inline species how the
literal (at least string or bytes) can be represented using Content In
RDF.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science