Re: Associating context with an annotation

James,
a couple of thoughts.

Could you spend a few words about the 'css(#post-3852)'?
What is the assumption there? Is the idea to use whatever selector that
works in a specific context?

Also, can you envision a solution in order to distinguish between
- image annotated originally in this context, annotation still valid if
image considered outside this context (example: I read a scientific paper
and I attach a scientific claim to an image because that claim has been
proven in the present work. The annotation has been created in the context
of the paper but the annotation is still valid if the image is considered
separately)
- image annotated in this context, annotation valid in this context only
(example: I am arguing that the collocation of the image in this context is
wrong).
I can think of having a sub-property of hasContext.

Paolo