Re: Style

To say that one use case does not require a particular feature does
not make a strong argument, in my opinion, for either putting that
feature in the extension document or dropping it.   Style has been
independently requested by different communities, and has a proposed
standards based, inter-community solution, and thus I see it at the
same level (still) as hasState and hasSelector.

If the proposed change, on the other hand, makes an important
requirement now impossible, that would be something to discuss
further! :)

Rob