Re: New FAQ page

It would be helpful to have prominent links to the presently proposed
serializations easily found on the wiki sidebar and the main community
pages. When I find myself on those materials, I frequently wish I
could quickly access the current rdfs representations, even if those
are for some reason deemed more restrictive than whatever is meant to
be normative.

Bob
p.s. By the way, whatever documents are deemed normative, surely the
others are annotations thereon, and should be expressible with OA.
This includes the mail messages.

--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science
UMASS-Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125-3390

IT Staff
Filtered Push Project
Harvard University Herbaria
Harvard University

email: morris.bob@gmail.com
web: http://efg.cs.umb.edu/
web: http://etaxonomy.org/mw/FilteredPush
http://www.cs.umb.edu/~ram
===
The content of this communication is made entirely on my
own behalf and in no way should be deemed to express
official positions of The University of Massachusetts at Boston or
Harvard University.