Re: Question on sub-module telcos

Dear Christian,

Thanks a lot for pointing this out. In fact, to avoid a proliferation of
parallel series of telcos, it is a good idea to organise some general
telcos, with specific agendas, to treat all these open threads with a
larger part of the community. Let me treat this with the other Ontolex
chairs so we can make a concrete proposal in that regard.

Best,
Jorge

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD
Department of Computer Science and Systems Engineering /