Re: [ontolex] "W3C day" at LDK 2021: call for topics

Hello Thierry, an initial link to semiotics had been established already in the core module of OntoLex, linking it to the semiotics.owl ontology pattern [1]. Let alone the existing alignment between the frame-based semiotics in Framester, and some OntoLex resources [2].
Best
Aldo

[1] http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/cp/owl/semiotics.owl
[2] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/framester/schema/master/ontology.owl