From: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@googlemail.com> On Behalf Of Christian Chiarcos
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 1:27 AM
To: public-ontolex@w3.org; John McCrae <john@mccr.ae>
Cc: chiarcos@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Subject: Re: OntoLex f2f at LDK-2021?

Am .12.2020, 17:09 Uhr, schrieb John McCrae <john@mccr.ae>:

> Hi Christian,
>
>> - I asked on the OntoLex mailing list whether there are any plans for
>> a follow-up to the OntoLex face-to-face meeting we had at LDK-2019
>> (with the W3C Community Group Ontology-Lexica), which is about
>> lexical resources and mostly about internal communication within the
>> OntoLex CG. As much as I see a need for that one -- hence the
>> suggestion --, I see myself in this case more as a contributor rather
>> than as an organizer.
>
> I think this is a good idea, but as conference chair I would not be
> able to be involved in the organization of this.

Well, I guess this means that Jorge and Julia are out of the question, as well, as they're also tied in with LDK organization at different levels.
As an alternative, we could still just have this collocated with LDK and as an informal meeting (as it will be anyway) -- without official ties with LDK, and without going through the call for workshop procedure (which doesn't really apply to an internal community meeting anyway) -- except that we still need room and presentation equipment.

Best,
Christian