Re: OntoLex f2f at LDK-2021?

Am .12.2020, 17:09 Uhr, schrieb John McCrae <john@mccr.ae>:

> Hi Christian,
>
>> - I asked on the OntoLex mailing list whether there are any plans for a
>> follow-up to the OntoLex face-to-face meeting we had at LDK-2019 (with
>> the W3C Community Group Ontology-Lexica), which is about lexical
>> resources and mostly about internal communication within the OntoLex
>> CG. As much as I see a need for that one -- hence the suggestion --, I
>> see myself in this case more as a contributor rather than as an
>> organizer.
>
> I think this is a good idea, but as conference chair I would not be able
> to be involved in the organization of this.

Well, I guess this means that Jorge and Julia are out of the question, as
well, as they're also tied in with LDK organization at different levels.
As an alternative, we could still just have this collocated with LDK and
as an informal meeting (as it will be anyway) -- without official ties
with LDK, and without going through the call for workshop procedure (which
doesn't really apply to an internal community meeting anyway) -- except
that we still need room and presentation equipment.

Best,
Christian