Re: Frequency, Attestation and Corpus Information module development: telcos timeslot

Dear all,

I created a Google Doc folder under
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OofMgGLoTqUwwPLhdxSI7J283LB3Kvlc. This
contains a preliminary minutes document. Everybody with the link (i.e.,
everybody on the web, because the folder is publicly viewable) should be
able to comment, we give editing access to telco attendants.

Direct link to minutes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N2w_r6WLhFGESSMSUkG5FSROorXscDMQuB77qg9uDIA/edit?usp=sharing

Also note that the minute document will contain the hangout link. For
tomorrow, this will be
https://hangouts.google.com/call/amfLSYiGJ_HE_DLV3xLnAEEI.

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties in accessing this
data.

See you tomorrow,
Christian

--