[ontolex] Lexicography Module Specification complete and ready for review

From: Julia Bosque Gil <jbosque@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:06:31 +0100
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Cc: Jorge Gracia <jogracia@unizar.es>
Dear all,

These past weeks Jorge and I have been working on the lexicography module
specification intensively, and we have now a complete version that includes
the content decided at the Face2Face in Leiden. There are still minor
changes to make and we will add some figures to better illustrate the
examples, but, apart from that, the document is ready for review. We plan
to release the definitive version in the following weeks, so any feedback along
the next two weeks will be more than welcome!

https://jogracia.github.io/ontolex-lexicog/

(Note: If the page does not show the format correctly, you might have to
select the "load unsafe scripts" option or disable the protection from the
site on the search bar.)

Best,

Julia

--