Re: MHDBDB: Connecting Senses with multiple Concepts

Hi Christian,

Yes, in fact the OntoLex core was never intended to capture the content of
an existing dictionary as is and in fact many concepts in OntoLex such as
lexical sense do not in fact correspond to similarly named concepts in
dictionaries. Again the goal of the lexicography module is to close this
gap so that we can account for entries that do not follow the restrictions
of the OntoLex core, e.g., a single part-of-speech tag, a single reference
to an ontology etc.

Regards,
John