Fwd: *semantic* frames in OntoLex-lemon

You can have a look at the integrated frame ontology [1] of Framester’s
[2][3].
Aldo

[1] https://w3id.org/framester/schema/
[2] https://figshare.com/articles/Framester/4994537
[3] https://github.com/framester/Framester

On 8 Mar 2018, at 17:26, John McCrae <john@mccr.ae> wrote:

Hi Christian,

Yes, frames are intended for syntactic frames only not semantic frames such
as FrameNet.

There was an extension for syntactic frames proposed here, which I would
recommend:
https://premon.fbk.eu/

We could look into creating a module for this in the OntoLex group, if
there is enough interest.

Regards,
John