Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco

From: Sander Stolk <ssstolk@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 19:48:03 +0200
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Thanks for the summary, Julia.

"Some other issues on the wiki were proposed for discussion by Sander
Stolk, but he is not available on Mondays. We could try to arrange a
separate telco with him to go over these issues and their examples."
I would very much like that. Perhaps it would be possible to schedule a
session on July 24th or perhaps on July 25th before 3pm CEST?

Kind regards,
Sander

--
Sander Stolk, MSc MA