Teleconference tomorrow

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 20:40:05 +0100
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  this is to announce that we will have the next ontolex telefonference
tomorrow at 14:00 CET as usual. I will have to leave the telco at 14:30
however due to other commitments.

What I would like to discuss tomorrow is:

1) Recap of discussion on using lexical senses to model "dictionary
senses", summary of pro and cons

2) Roadmap / next steps to reach a decision

>From my side, the next telco will have then to be on the 28th of November.

Kind regards,

Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de