From: Thomas Francart [mailto:thomas.francart@sparna.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:46 PM
To: Armando Stellato <stellato@uniroma2.it>
Cc: public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: Re: OntoLex tools/editors

Hello Armando
Thanks for your answer.

Dear Thomas,

Though there’s no direct support for Lemon for now in VB3 [1], we are enabling support for creation of ontolex entities and for previewing them in a nice way.

The idea is to use our “custom form” mechanism to enable creation (with one single form) of the complex RDF structures required by Ontolex.

You may read something about custom forms in a previous implementation in Seantic Turkey: http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/documentation/adv_user/custom_ranges.jsf

We have a on-development implementation of custom forms for VB3 allowing to create ontolex entities. Since a few things are being changed in these weeks (as VB3 itself is under development), if you are interested we can update our ontolex custom forms to the latest version updated version of VB3 and pack a distro for you.
You can call it a nightly-build, but it should pretty do its job :-) …and we will appreciate feedback for sure!

I would be very interested by this packaged distro. This would allow me to test VB3 for both SKOS management and its Ontololex editing features. I will most certainly give you feedback on both aspects.
Best
Thomas

Cheers,

Armando