Re: progress on release of first specification of ontolex

And one small thing:

in many examples we use the dublin core terms property "language" to
express language information.

Sometimes we use "eng" and "en" as language identifier (local name) with
respect to the LOC and LEXVO datasets.

It seems to me that there are some mistakes here.

It seems that LOC uses "eng" and LEXVO uses "en".

For instance:

http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso639-1/eng -> does not resolve property, while

http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso639-1/en -> does resolve

On the other hand:

http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/iso639-2/en -> does not resolve, while

http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/iso639-2/eng -> does resolve

Thus, in all examples we should use:

lexvo:en and loc:eng to indicate language information.

A minor thing, but still...

Greetings,

Philipp.

Am 05.11.15 um 09:38 schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
>  apologies for my silence in the last weeks. I have been distracted by
> many other things in October. Now I am working on the release of the
> ontolex spec with high priority. I have worked through all the
> normative sections of the specification. There are smaller issues that
> I will clarify with the main stakeholders of these modules directly.
>
> It is now time to have a final check of the spec if you want.
>
> I am confident that I will finish the thorough check of the model in
> the next few weeks.
>
> I will then give all the opportunity of doing a final check in the
> first two weeks of December.
>
> We will then release the specification of the model this year.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de