Re: ontolex module ready for final discussion

Hi Fahad,

Dealing with different scripts is the same as in example 3 in the spec. You
simply give each form with a different language tag (pa-Guru for Gurmukhi,
and pa-Arab* for Shahmukhi).

- I agree, 'bank' should be two different lexical entries as they are
actually two words (lexical entries) that coincidentally have the same form
in modern English. In German this fact is clearer as the word Bank has a
different plural based on its meaning (you sit on 'Bänke' and put money in
'Banken').
- Ex 9 actually shows the difference between concepts and references. The
property 'spouse' can be expressed by the verb 'marry' (e.g., 'Barack Obama
is married to Michelle') but the concepts are clearly not related.
- DC defines 'subject' as literally 'The topic of the resource'.

Regards,
John

* This is a guess, perhaps it is better to ask on the W3C
internationalization mailing list, maybe someone there would know better.