Re: ontolex module ready for final discussion

Concerning the definition issue, I agree with John: SKOS “note” annotation properties (including skos:definition) are designed with rdfs:Resource in both domain and range constraints. And since rdfs:Resource semantics (within RDFS and OWL-Full) includes literals as well, we have no problem at all in reusing it. Annotation properties in OWL2 have inherited this openness, and create no harm to reasoning.
Aldo