Re: Lime: short check list of pending decisions / small fixes

Definition of an 'entity' from VoID

http://www.w3.org/TR/void/#statistics

The total number of entities that are described in the dataset. To be an
entity in a dataset, a resource must have a URI, and the URI must match the
dataset's void:uriRegexPattern, if any. Authors of VoID files may impose
arbitrary additional requirements, for example, they may consider any
foaf:Document resources as not being entities.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Armando Stellato <stellato@info.uniroma2.it