R: lime

+1

Da: Manuel Fiorelli [mailto:manuel.fiorelli@gmail.com]
Inviato: giovedì 16 luglio 2015 20:59
A: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc: Armando Stellato <stellato@info.uniroma2.it>; public-ontolex@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: lime

Dear Philipp, Armando, All

please read my answer below.

I prefer to keep "reference dataset" only defined for LexicalizationSets as domain. For LexicalLinkSet we have the property conceptualDataset:

The conceptual dataset property relates a lexical link set or a conceptualization set to a corresponding concept set.

Is that not sufficient?

I can't answer for Armando, but in my opinion it is not sufficient.

A lexical linkset is a kind of linkset consisting of links between ontology elements (from an ontology) and lexical concepts (from the a concept set). We thus need two properties to hold each of the participants in the linkset, both the ontology (or a dataset in general) and the concept set. While the property conceptual dataset satisfies the need for a reference to the concept set, we still need a reference the ontology/dataset describing the domain.

--

Manuel Fiorelli