R: lime module

Dear Philipp,

sure we will add them. Yesterday was a first passage to lay out the vocabulary part for the conceptualization.
One thing, if you give the ok on the name change and the added properties (or you prefer to wait for the discussion on Friday?) , we can make the overall refactoring updates we were listing in our previous email.

Cheers

Armando