Re: ontolex telco tomorrow, 15:00 (CET)

Hi Lupe, all,

all, thanks for your message. I was travelling last Friday and indeed
forgot to cancel the telco, apologies for that.

This week I will be travelling as well (LIDER meeting), so I will
neither be able to attend the teleconference this week.

It is perfect from my side to continue the discussions next week.
However, October 3rd is a public holiday here in Germany, so I am not
sure I will be able to arrange a telco. In any case, it would be great
if you could send your contributions over the mailinglist.

@John: btw. did you work on the examples of the vartrans module as
agreed on the last telco?

Regards,

Philipp.

Am 19.09.14 12:17, schrieb GUADALUPE AGUADO DE CEA:
> Dear Philipp, hi all,
>
> I suppose that today we don't have the telco, as we have not received
> any message. It is OK on our side, as we didn't have time to work on
> the definitions of the different translation variants.
>
> Next week is the Lider meeting. We'll try to have  the translation
> module  ready for the telco in 2 weeks. Is that OK, Philipp?
>
> Thanks in advance for your understanding
>
> Lupe

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de