Da: johnmccrae@gmail.com [mailto:johnmccrae@gmail.com] Per conto di John P. McCrae
Inviato: venerdì 21 novembre 2014 15:52
A: public-ontolex
Oggetto: Translating Lemon/OntoLex (Help wanted)

Hi all,

It would be good as the goal of this group is to help people to make multilingual resources, if we made the Lemon/OntoLex model also available with multiple translations. To this end I have started to collect translations of all the labels in a spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yATI7qxZYD2huxExIwjQusWmT-i2M70GEc5XvZyqhKE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have the time and inclination I would greatly appreciate contributions, especially new languages.

Regards,
John