From: Jorge Gracia [mailto:jgracia@fi.upm.es]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:02 PM
To: Armando Stellato
Cc: Philipp Cimiano; public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: Re: Teleconference on Friday [lime]

Hi Armando/Manuel,

Thanks for the update on lime. I like section 2 "requirements" specially! The idea of having a separate "lexicalization" object is very attractive. Actually, a similar set of scenarios was also envisioned in our early discussions about lemon in the Monnet project, although we did not go much further with it. I am attaching an old document about it, maybe that helps in the current discussion.

Further, I would propose that the "Lexicalization" object will be included in the Ontolex core model. That is, as a way to group senses in the same way Lexicons group lexical entries. And then, the more fine grained and statistical information could go into the lime module itself. What do you think?

Regards,

Jorge

Hi Philipp,

Just a short recap from Manuel and me about the only part which to us seemed appended: the ratio/percentage vs count. We do not report anything about the model as, at best of our memories, there were no objections about the overall structure (which does not mean it is necessarily the final one, and it is still open for comments).

We thus updated the previous document with some considerations (also taken from the last ontolex call we had) and reported them in section: 5

Please, feel free to add more on the “integer side”, so we already have a basis for discussion tomorrow.

Cheers,

Armando and Manuel

 <https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2014.16.05,_15-16_pm_CET> > _15-16_pm_CET

--