Re: UML diagrams

Aldo, all,

  I started to use yEd. Attached are the two UML diagrams for the
ontolex and the vartrans modules.

However: how do I add cardinalities to the model using yEd. For instance
I would like to say something like that the "sense" relation is
functional, i.e. 1..1 -- 1..1 on both sides.

How do I say that. I would really like to use some numeric cardinalities
rather than weird symbols as people with a general modelling background
can read them without knowing the symbols.

Any ideas?

Philipp.