changes to ontolex core module

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 00:50:26 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

in line with our decisions of the last telco, I have implemented the
following changes to the ontolex core module (everything checked into GIT):

1) Added class SenseLexicon as a Collection of LexicalSenses
2) Changed name of object property "contains" to "lexicalizedSense" with
inverse "isLexicalizedSenseOf"
3) Added object property "languageURI"
4) Added object property "example" with undefined range
5) Added object property "definition" with undefined range

I have also accepted the following changes proposed by John:

6) Add all.owl (which imports all modules
7) Add property entry
8) LexicalEntry ⊑ lexicalForm min 1 Form and canonicalForm max 1 Form (a
lexical entry needs at least one form and maximally one canonical form,
we agreed on this some time ago)
9) Lexicon ⊑ entry min 1 (a lexicon has at least one entry, conceptually
at least ;)

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld