Re: Issues with backwards compatibility

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:49:33 +0200
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
John, all,

    a few things. I am in favour of introducing the class
"MultiWordUnit" as a subclass of LexicalEntry, fair enough.

Concerning the properties "context", "condition" and "incompatibility".

"context" and "condition" are useful, clearly. But then the property
"confidence" of a Translation should also be there. I see the three
equally useful and equaly vague semantically as they could have anyhting
as a range.

Concerning "incompatibility": not sure, this seems like one of many
possible properties that could be defined between senses, so it seems
quite arbitraty to pick this one out.

Just my two cents,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universit├Ąt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld