No ontolex telco this week

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:40:42 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  I am travelling this week and cannot organize a call tomorrow, apologies.

I will follow-up by email and send an update of the core ontolex model
according to what we decided last week.

I will also follow-up on the discussion on the lime module.

I propose we continue discussion by email in the next week as well, as
Thursday is a bank holiday in many places and many people are taking off
Friday as well.

Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universitšt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld