Re: synsem module

Dear Philipp

We've tried to put our money where our mouth is so here is a rough and
ready version in RDF of the buy/sell example  as well as a diagram of part
of the example, as inspired by a more LMF type aproach:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dojqhFMHTswFWUarQAbeVo3ap6_UjDLyN9gTPydqr_g/edit

Cheers,

Fahad & Francesca