no ontolex meeting this week

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:41:47 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  there will be no ontolex meeting this week nor the following one. I
will be travelling this Friday and the following (2nd May) is a public
holiday here. On the 9th of May I will be on a project meeting, so I
fear that the next ontolex teleconference will by on May 16th.

Nevertheless, we have to continue working offline to meet our schedule,
so I will be working on the OWL files and send updates.

On the 16th of Mai we will continue discussing the metadata model.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universitšt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld