telco today

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:30:37 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

    there is a change in strategy for today for the ontolex meeting. I
am here at UPM and unfortunately, the telephone system has broken down.

If you want to participate on the call today, please send me your skype IDs.

I have the skype id of: Jorge, Lupe, John, Paul.

Armando, Francesca, all, if you want to participate, please send me your
skype ids.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvencience.

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universitšt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld