Re: telco on Friday, 14:00 (CET)

Dear all,

  I attach some material for the telco tomorrow:

1) I have started to implement the stuff we have in the final spec into
an OWL ontology; it is attached. This is incomplete (yet). Please review
it and let me know if you see anyhting that is wrong or does not
correspond to our agreements / consensus. I suggest the following
procedure: I take the responsibility for implementing the spec on the
wiki in the ontology. If you want to change anyhting, please make sure
that it is changed in the wiki and I will update it in the ontology. In
this way we keep everyhting in synch.

2) I attach a diagram that represents the three "scenarios" we foresee
for ontolex. I would add it at the beginning of the spec with some
explanations. Is the diagram generally understandable?

Finally, some specific question to John:

      Class:Lexicon

URI:http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/ontolex/Lexicon

A collection of lexical entries specific to the given language and/or domain

*SubClassOf:*language min 1

should this not be exactly 1 ???

Did you use "min" on purpose?

Regards and talk to you tomorrow,