Re: about Lexical Linked Data and notable lexical resources

Just stick to Linked Data practices. When creating new data or vocabularies, link them to existing ones, do not try to substitute them!
The pro-change arguments are bad practice: the bare fact of having a new vocabulary for interoperability does not mean that everything made in the past needs to be refactorised ;)
Re: exposition of OntoLex, sure it's important, but it can be exposed much better (and with less effort) by cross-linking resources, which will show its intended capabilities.
Concerning WordNet versions, a 3.0 port already exists from VU Amsterdam, and they use the same vocabulary from 2.0.
For the name, there are good reasons in both groups, and it's hard to take a final decision. An alternative solution (that I like) is to extract a real core vocabulary with only basic semiotic distinctions, and call it OntoLex, while the Lemon legacy (mostly about more specific properties and classes) may still be called Lemon.
Aldo