Re: modules to be developed

Philipp,
concerning the other messages you sent: everything is just fine with me, except that I'm still in favor of the name "ontolex", to mark the "novelty" of the approach.
It's true: the model is a development of lemon. But also lemon was the result of developing something new, though connected to the state of the art.
On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:22 AM, Philipp Cimiano wrote:

> Any more?
>
> I propose that we nominate one main responsible for the development of these modules that will be in charge to organize the discussion in dedicated telcos. In this respect I propose that we turn to our weekly schedule and extend the current telcos to two hours starting at 14:00 (CET). Let me know if his works for everyone. The idea could be that we devote each telco to one module and iterate until we finalize the modules.

Actually, 14.30 CET would work better in my timezone, since it'd be 8.30 in the morning here, when I usually arrive at the university (commuting from 8 to 8.30). But I understand that I'm probably the only one calling in from the US.

Best,
Alessandro

> We should start from the core model as agreed upon through the poll. In the background, I will start to work on a document together with Paul and John to document the core model and also present it to discussion in one of our upcoming telcos.
>
> I hope you agree with this procedure, let me know if you have a better idea of how to proceed.
>
> It would be great if volunteers to take a leading role in one of the above mentioned modules could raise their e-arm ;-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp.
>

> --
>
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>
> Phone: +49 521 106 12249
> Fax: +49 521 106 12412
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
> Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
> Raum 2.307
> Universität Bielefeld
> Inspiration 1
> 33619 Bielefeld

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Psychology Department, Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Tel.:  +1-412-268-6284 	Fax.: +1-412-268-2798     Mobile: +1-412-689-1514

Homepage: http://fms.psy.cmu.edu/member/aoltrama/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessandrooltramari
Twitter/Skype: oltramale

"There’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” [Capt. J.T. Kirk]
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." [S. Kierkegaard]