Re: Today's telco discussion

Dear all,

  I sincerely apologize for not been able to join the telco today. I am
here in Trondheim today and attended a PhD defense as opponent which
lasted longer that expected.

But I see that there have been fruitful discussions during the telco. I
promise to be there again next week.

Thanks for all the good work!

Apologies and thanks to John for leading the telco (I guess).

Best regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld