RE: Today's telco discussion

Dear Francesca,

sure, it's VOAF, by Bernard Vatant (MONDECA).

Here's the link:  <http://lov.okfn.org/vocab/voaf/v2.0/>
http://lov.okfn.org/vocab/voaf/v2.0/

VOAF metadata boosts up a vocabulary-lookup service provided by Mondeca,
very similar to what the LOD cloud datahub (
<http://datahub.io/group/lodcloud> http://datahub.io/group/lodcloud) does
for datasets, only restricted to vocabularies, which is called LOV (Linked
Open Vocabularies:  <http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/>
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/).

It is also mentioned (actually owl:imported) in the code for Lime I wrote in
:  <http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Metadata_Module>
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Metadata_Module, together with a
third vocabulary: vann (http://purl.org/vocab/vann/), which contains a bunch
of minor, though useful, metadata properties.

I'll come back on the discussion on lexical specificity, in another email,
in the next days.

Have a nice weekend!

Armando