Re: Today's telco discussion

Hi,

For the benefit of Philipp and others who couldn't make it, we discussed
the metadata module as you can see from the previous emails, and in
addition we discussed the translation and variation module(s) and the
probability of merging them and Jorge/Elena will come up with a proposal.
Discussion of syntax+semantics module and SKOs mapping to next week

Regards,
John