[ontolex] the translation module in a "real" example

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:51:09 +0100
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

In order to start "playing" with the translation module with real data and
real use cases, we at UPM put a version of it online at
http://purl.org/net/translation.
In the future, the module will refer to "lemon-ontolex" (or whatever name
we agree) instead of the "classic" lemon as it is now, and it will be in a
different namespace (something starting with
http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon-ontolex/....  I guess).
Additionally, we did the "exercise" of extracting the implicit translations
of a particular resource (Terminesp, a multilingual thesaurus),
representing them with lemon, and making them searchable at
http://linguistic.linkeddata.es/terminesp/sparql-editor/  Any comment will
be welcome!

Jorge

--