Re: meeting today

Aldo, all,

ok, thanks for the comments. My plan is to have a discussion of this
core next Friday and then have a vote on the core in the following week..

 From then on, we will concretely start expanding this core as required
by our use cases, deciding what will go into the core model and what
will go into separate modules.

At the same time, we will iteratively continue to expand the spec. document.

I will add some rdfs:comments to the ontology to document what we mean
with each of these ontological elements.

Philipp.