Re: Poll site on Wiki

Something like,

"Do you agree with the modular stance that any future extension of the core model should adopt a distinct namespace?"

As Philipp was pointing out, modularity is not an issue in the current stage, since every class and relation are "core" right now.

But suppose we want to extend the OntoLex model, e.g. to the phonological domain: using another namespace would be a neater approach. In general, I'd be in favor to recommend the modular approach in the guidelines  (if any) of the OntoLex model.

In general, I think we want to avoid as much as possible that people add their won stuff to the core model, eventually modifying it. We can't forbid it, but I guess we would prefer way more that they import the OntoLex Model as a separate module to be linked to some ontology.

Well, this is how I would use it at least.

My two cents,

Alessandro