Re: Friday, 15:00

I think Guido's requirement is important. I do not like much calling "Meaning" a token, but the idea is clear.
My proposal: we can easily create a "contextualized meaning" (a meaning token) by using the semio:LinguisticAct class. For example, we can say that a meaning (sense, concept) participating (intended, assumed, conceptualized) in a linguistic act is an instance of a special class that we could name e.g.:

ContextualizedMeaning
MeaningOccurrence
SenseOccurrence
…

This pattern can be implemented by means of situations (as in semiotics.owl), or context slices/tropes, or qua-entities.

Aldo