Re: WordNet modelling in Lemon and SKOS

Hi Aldo,

Maybe we will have to agree to disagree here. But I don't get your
argument: You say "In all these cases, something stays the same: it's the
intensional meaning of "LexicalSense""... however something else also stays
the same, the set of forms that can be used to express this concept (this
is *the* distinction between LexicalSense and LexicalConcept). By that
token, does it not follow by the same argument that LexicalSense is a
subclass of semio:Expression? In fact, it is clear that a lexical sense can
be "reduced" to a lexeme (a collection of forms or LexicalEntry).

Regards,
John