Re: Senso Comune Project

From: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:26:27 +0200
Cc: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@gmail.com>, "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
To: "Philipp Cimiano" <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Hi all, sorry I couldn't make it, I was offline and got a delay.
See you on the next telco. I'm sure you have enjoyed the Senso Comune presentation anyway :)
Aldo

On 8 Jun 2012, at 13:42, Philipp Cimiano wrote:

> [Moderator bouncing message (size limit exceeded).
> Attachment is now archived at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Jun/att-0005/Senso_Comune_Poster.pdf>]
>
> Dear all,
>
>    Guido Vetere kindly agree to give us a short introduction to the
> Senso Comune project. A set of slides is attached for your reference.
>
> It could be interesting as a basis for a further use case.
>
> I suggest we devote 15 minutes to this discussion today.
>
> Talk to you all in about an hour.
>
> The dial-in details can be found here:
> http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2012.07.8,_3-4_pm_CET
>

> Philipp.
>
> --
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
> Semantic Computing Group
> Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
> University of Bielefeld
>
> Phone: +49 521 106 12249
> Fax: +49 521 106 12412
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
> Room H-127
> Morgenbreede 39
> 33615 Bielefeld

_____________________________________

Aldo Gangemi
Senior Researcher
Semantic Technology Lab (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology,
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161, Roma, Italy
Tel: +390644161535
Fax: +390644161513