Re: Telco tomorrow

Dear Philippe, all,

I cannot attend this telco because I have to participate in a PhD defense session at the same time.
I think the requirements on lexicon-ontology mapping have definitely improved by now. I had no time to edit it, but some minor improvements on the wording and the examples that can clarify better the claims may be needed.
Ciao
Aldo