RE: Picking a Community Group Chair

Dear Ian and Piek,

yes, I was logged in (and now I re-logged and can confirm that there's a
"You are in this group"), I confirm that I logged to the given page, I see
the list of participants, but no checkbox.
Tried it with two browsers (Chrome 14 and Firefox 6.0.2) and watched it with
four eyes (I "rented" those of a colleague, u know, sometimes we may not see
the obvious when it's in front of us :-) ) but no checkbox.
Btw, just reporting the tech issue, the two chairs till now are more than ok