Reformulate the liaison reasonings and statements

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:19:06 +0100
To: public-ole-comment@w3.org
1. A bit cynically, I would say that this reasoning (liaison):

> The Open Permissions & Obligations Expression work is highly relevant to the Digital Publishing Interest Group and, more generally, the Digital Dublishing Activity <https://w3c.github.io/dpub/>.

is not really interesting; who cares whether something is interesting for a group at W3C? I would prefer to say something like

> The Open Permissions & Obligations Expression work is highly relevant for the Publishing Community at large that this group represents within W3C

2. SWIG (first of all, a link is missing to the SWIG homepage): the reasoning is shy in referring to schema.org <http://schema.org/>. Let us be frank about it: the reason is that we want to keep contact with schema.org <http://schema.org/>, and that is done within the vocab task force (or whatever the official name is) on schema.org <http://schema.org/> within the SWIG...

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead