Re: Reformulate the liaison reasonings and statements

From: Renato Iannella <renato@knowledgeflux.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:15:32 +0000
To: "public-ole-comment@w3.org" <public-ole-comment@w3.org>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

On 7 Dec 2015, at 8:19 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>> wrote:

is not really interesting; who cares whether something is interesting for a group at W3C? I would prefer to say something like
> The Open Permissions & Obligations Expression work is highly relevant for the Publishing Community at large that this group represents within W3C

Sure.

2. SWIG (first of all, a link is missing to the SWIG homepage): the reasoning is shy in referring to schema.org<http://schema.org/>. Let us be frank about it: the reason is that we want to keep contact with schema.org<http://schema.org/>, and that is done within the vocab task force (or whatever the official name is) on schema.org<http://schema.org/> within the SWIG…

Sure, add a link to the Schema.Org<http://schema.org> Community Group.

Renato Iannella
Head of Innovation and Emerging Technologies, KnowledgeFlux
Level 7, 100 Edward St, Brisbane 4000 AUSTRALIA +61 4 1313 2206