Re: ODRL Profile for Data Sovereignty

Pandit,

You could also put the case forward that :emergency is an instance of an action.

odrl:Actions are edges to move the targets'/functions' vertices that represent [some implicit policy] state [machine?], the semantics being defined: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/.

For example, a separate use case might be: "when :emergency -> an InformedParty must log the event".

And example 3 could change to:

      "action": "use",
      "constraint": [{
        "leftOperand": "odrl:purpose",