Re: ODRL Teleconference (DEC 2023)

These are the notes of today's ODRL meeting:

1) Discuss Linkages to W3C Data Privacy Vocab CG
- This CG is doing some very interesting and important work with ODRL
- We need to keep up the great support (thanks Beatriz!)
- Links:
- Data Privacy Vocabulary (DPV): https://w3id.org/dpv
- ODRL Profile for Access Control: https://besteves4.github.io/odrl-access-control-profile/oac.html
- ODRL Profile for Expressing Consent through Granular Access Control Policies in Solid: https://protect.oeg.fi.upm.es/solid-consent/
- GDPR Information flows: https://protect.oeg.fi.upm.es/def/gdprif/#odrl

2) ODRL Formal Semantics: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/

The semantics of Permission - maybe not always clear? Can you do it many times?
Same for the Semantics of Prohibitions and Obligations
Clarify the meaning of constraints on these...

3) Other business

Day and time of meetings for next year will be SAME (Monday NOON )
Setup a calender entry to download (outlook, ical, etc)

Happy Holidays and see you all in 2024 !

Attendees:
- Renato I.
- Gabriel H F-T.
- Nicoletta F.